The role of the Company Secretary
– Eligibility to be appointed company secretary
– Role of the company secretary under Maltese law
– The potential liability of the company secretary under the Companies Act
Company Registration and filing of forms
– Company registration procedure
– Documents required
– A practical approach to the filing of Registry Forms
Download Event Brochure
Dr Geraldine Spiteri Lucas is deputy director at the Registry of Companies Agency and she heads the Legal Unit. After graduating as a lawyer from the University of Malta she read for a Masters in European and Comparative law. She started her career with a leading local law firm where she used to offer legal advice to local and international clients and also represented various clients, as litigator, before Tribunals and local Courts. She is also a member of the board of examiners for the Department of Commercial Law of the University of Malta.
Events resources will be available online after the delivery of the event.
Day 1: 09/06/2020
Start time: 14:00 CEST
End time: 17:15 CEST
Venue: Online Live Session
Phone: +356 27555560 / +356 77555560