The scope of this Seminar is to address the taxation in Malta on the sale and rental of immovable property. The following topics will be specifically looked at:
Download Event Brochure
- Taxation on the transfers of immovable property – the different applicable tax rates;
- Taxation on the transfers of immovable property acquired causa mortis;
- The exemptions applicable upon the transfer of immovable property;
- Sale of immovable property by corporate entities – VAT implications;
- Taxation on rental income derived from immovable property situated in Malta – the different methods of taxation available.
Antoinette Scerri obtained her Bachelor of Accountancy Honours Degree from the University of Malta in 2007 and has always been involved in tax advisory and compliance work since then. Antoinette also pursued an international tax course at the International Tax Centre at the University of Leiden, Netherlands, a Diploma in VAT Compliance as well as a Diploma in Taxation. Her focus has always been tax consultancy to both local and international clients operating in various industries including hotels, gaming, blockchain and cypto. During her experience in the tax field, Antoinette was involved in various advisory and compliance projects mainly relating to corporate groups’ restructurings as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Antoinette co-founded Radix Advisory in 2020 where she will continue to pursue her career in tax advisory and compliance services, amongst other related services. Antoinette is a member of the Malta Institute of Taxation and the Malta Institute of Financial Services Practitioners.
Events resources will be sent by email after the delivery of the event.
Day 1: 14/09/2021
Start time: 09:30 CEST
End time: 12:45 CEST
Venue: Online Live Session
Phone: +356 27555560 / +356 77555560