- Transitioning from individual contributor to managing people
- Dealing with leadership loneliness
- Managing myself, my emotions, my own motivation
- Understanding the people I manage
- Motivation & trust in successful teams
- Team dynamics in a growing organisation
- Individual differences & company culture
- Recruiting & Developing talent
- Key tips in recruiting successfully
- Harnessing potential – where do team members stand in terms of readiness & potential for growth
- Managing performance
- Aiming for a high-performance culture
- Setting objectives
- Giving & receiving regular feedback
- Reviewing performance/ the performance appraisal
- Establishing a performance improvement plan
- Recognising & rewarding strong performance.
Managing People at Work
€40.00 Inc VAT
Wednesday 17 March 2021 | 14:00 (Europe/Malta)
Online Live Session
MIA Accreditation | 3 hours Professional Development in terms of the Accountancy Board CPE scheme.
Dr Elaine Dutton joined CSB Group as the Head of Human Resources in April of 2018. As part of the group’s top management team she supports the board of directors in developing and implementing the Group’s HR strategy while lending her expertise externally to consult clients on leadership, talent management and complex HR projects.
Elaine has been active in the HR profession since 2011. Her career experience spans across the public and private sectors and in diverse industries, including; i-Gaming, Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Hospitality and the Health and Social Services. She has worked alongside a number of top executives and organisational decision makers, providing insight and supporting a wide array of situations including, setting up of performance management frameworks, succession planning, new organisational set-ups, company downsizing and company closure.
Elaine is a warranted psychologist and achieved her PhD in 2017 from the University of Brunel (London). Having a strong grasp on both qualitative and quantitative methods, she carried out a mixed-methods research on how Maltese mothers manage their health whilst juggling multiple responsibilities, including paid work, house work and caring obligations. In parallel to her career in HR, Elaine was a regular lecturer at the University of Malta till 2017, supervising post-graduate students and lecturing at the Institute of Health Sciences.
Events resources will be sent by email after the delivery of the event.
Day 1: 17/03/2021
Start time: 14:00 CET
End time: 17:15 CET
Venue: Online Live Session
Phone: +356 27555560 / +356 77555560