Following the adoption of the Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC) in the field of taxation (2011/16/EU) in 2011, the scope of the EU DAC has expanded considerably to also include information on:
- financial accounts (DAC2),
- tax rulings and advance pricing agreements (DAC3),
- (now public) country-by-country reports (DAC4),
- beneficial ownership (DAC5),
- reportable cross-border arrangements (DAC6), and
- online digital platforms (DAC7).
Possible future DAC amendments include, amongst others, transparency regarding crypto-assets and e-money (DAC8) and the misuse of shell entities for tax purposes directive (ATAD III).
This webinar will examine the recent developments at an EU and OECD level in developing a crypto-asset reporting framework to extend mandatory automatic reporting obligations to crypto-assets. In particular, this webinar shall address the recently-published OECD public consultation document addressing the proposed crypto-asset reporting framework and amendments to the common reporting standard.Download Event Brochure